28 November 2022
Monday 28 November 2022
- 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm at the Carreau du Temple, 2 rue Perrée 75003 Paris
Free and open to all
Simultaneous French<>English interpretation
Summary of the roundtable (PDF)
On Monday 28 November, DCA and its European partners meet at the Carreau du Temple in Paris for a closing round table discussing the main themes addressed during this first European Assembly of Contemporary Art Centres.
- • Sepake Angiama, Artistic Director of the Institute for International Visual Arts (Iniva) in London.
- • Antonio Cataldo, Artistic Director of Fotogalleriet in Oslo, Steering Committee Member of the European Assembly of Contemporary Art Centres.
- • Agnès Saal, haute-fonctionnaire à l’égalité, la diversité et la prévention des discriminations au ministère de la Culture.
- • Ursula Schöndeling, free curator, writer and artmediator, member of the board of ADKV Arbeitsgemeinschaft deutscher Kunstvereine.
- • Manuel Segade, Director of CA2M Centro de Arte Dos de Mayo in Madrid, Steering Committee Member of the European Assembly of Contemporary Art Centres.
- • Elfi Turpin, Director of the CRAC Alsace, Centre rhénan d’art contemporain, in Altkirch, Co-president of DCA the French national network for contemporary art centres, and Steering Committee Member of the European Assembly of Contemporary Art Centres.
- Chaired by Géraldine Gourbe Philosopher, Art Critic and Curator, Professor at The TALM School of Art and Design in Angers.